Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Food Glorious Food!



























Sam's latest spoon....
his matchbox cars!

Quote of My Day...

First you need only look: Notice and honor the radiance of everything about you ... Play in this universe. --Anne Hillman


My Happiness Today...
I had a fun morning with the boys. Sam helped me give Henry a bath and enjoyed washing his cars in the water and laughing at his brother. It was all I could do to keep Sam from jumping in the tub with Henry! All of this made me happy...my two boys having fun, splashing in the water and I got to witness it all!
On My Mind...
Eating. Eating has become a major issue in this house. Sam is a good eater one day, bad eater the next. Yesterday he decided that feeding himself could only be done by using a matchbox car as a utensil (not the picture above). While this is funny and makes for great photos for his scrap book, I can't help but wonder, "When is he going to eat with a spoon and fork?" Every meal is an adventure as he tries to feed himself. He won't wear a bib so I strip him down to his diaper and let him go at it. By the time the meal is done he is covered from head to toe in yogurt, applesauce, etc. And of course, my floor is a sticky mess, too. He also has this thing about textures. He only likes smooth things or crunchy things, nothing at all wet or slimey. So we have eating issues. And I am so terribly frustrated with all of it. And it is on my mind today because I have a freshly bathed Sam who is going to be a sticky mess after lunch.....and so will my floor.

Layouts

A few layouts I finished that I thought I'd share:







































More tomorrow....














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Receive e-mail alerts when this blog updates!

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best

Cutting through the Blog Smog
Ask.com